CONCEPT MIS Multi-Injection-Sampler
The Multi-Injection-Sampler CONCEPT MIS masters all important steps of preparing, handling and transferring samples for all important analytical methods. And all that is less expensive than in the past.
CONCEPT MIS is also economical for a small quantity of samples. It is compatible to many analytical devices and can be integrated subsequently into any laboratory.
CONCEPT MIS is the ideal solution for preparation and injection of samples for:
- Liquid injection (1 µl to 250 µl volume)
- Solid phase-micro extraction (SPME)
- Liquid/liquid extraction
- Ease of use
- Simple maintenance
- Flexible configuration
Main advantage for sure is the flexibility in hard- and software. The instrument was designed to do much more than the traditional sample preparation and GC-injection methods, like liquid injection or static Headspace. Due to the high number of In- and outputs and in combination with the possibility of software integration of external devices, such as multiport or multi position valves, heated agitators, large volume dispensers, additional linear or rotating drives, the CONCEPT MIS opens a wide range of fully automated solutions for new and better analytical methods.
- Sample trays for: 2 mL, 10 mL, 20 mL, 40 mL (or customized vials)
- Thermostatically control and not thermostatically controlled shaker and stirrer for different vials
- Wash position, waste position and internal standard position
- 8 input, 6 output 24 V, 6 output relay to integrate external units
- User-friendly, freely-programmable Windows© software
- Adapter kit / Installation kit for all current GC
Communications: RS 232 / PC with Windows XP or higher version
Power supply: 100 – 240 V AC, 24 V DC / 2,5 A
Dimensions: W x L x H appr. 740 mm x 420 mm x 600 mm