i-Master Microwave Digestion System
Microwave digestion technology is to use microwave penetration and activation to heat reagents and samples in sealed vessels, which can increase pressure and temperature, thus greatly improve reaction rate.
INNOTEG i-Master can monitor temperature and pressure of all samples in vessels by the advanced non-contact technology to enhance safety of digestion process. It also ensure uniformity which cannot be guaranteed when using single point temperature and pressure measuring in conventional microwave digestion systems.
Intelligent Control: large size touch screen displays all working parameters
Safety: real time temperature and pressure monitoring by non-contact mid-infrared ray penetration technology
High Efficiency: can use both high-pressure (12/16 positions) and high-throughput (42 positions) by simply changing vessels and corresponding rotor with automatic recognition
- Real-time mid-infrared non-contact pressure and temperature monitor, much safer than usual
- Ultra-large cylindrical furnace chamber with T Multi-coated PFA inside, is anticorrosive and explosion proof
- Compatible with 16/42-position rotor to meet different applications, for high-pressure or high-throughput.
- Over-current protection switch
- Large touch screen
- High-temperature and high-pressure resistant framework for digestion vessel
- Automatic quantitative pressure-controlling protection device to ensure safety of the digestion process